Hi,

for each PDB file run:

phenix.pdb_interpretation model_1.pdb ligand.cif
phenix.pdb_interpretation model_2.pdb ligand.cif
phenix.pdb_interpretation model_N.pdb ligand.cif

and it will result in a buch of output files
model_1.pdb.geo
model_2.pdb.geo
model_N.pdb.geo

where each *.geo file contains ALL geometry information (bonds, angles,
torsions, planarity, non-bonded ...) for each and every atom in your model.
So you can pin-point any atom(s) you are interested in.

Let me know if decide to go this route and have any questions.

Pavel.