Hi,

could anyone please advise on an issue we are experiencing at UCB. I have Windows 7 pro installed on my PC, however when i come to create a web folder to a module in our Bb9.1 sandbox this doesnt seem to work it times out. We have been made aware that there is an issue with Webdav and Win 7 and that its quite possible that you will need to download a client that would accept this. This is proving to be quite a problem for us, as we are trying to promote the use of the better webdav folder creation in Bb9.1 to our staff, but as off summer 2011 we are all moving to Win 7, and as such this needs to be resolved fairly soon.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so can they offer any advice.

many thanks

Dominic