Dear Both,

I don’t know anyone in ITS going to this year’s Durham conference. I am still not able to be away from Leicester for any day for some time yet so would miss this one again.

Jie

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MURRAY M.R.
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: #durbbu Programme available soon!

Just to let you know that we are finalising the conference programme today and hope to get a draft version up tomorrow on the website.
As the good people of the NE of England have generously agreed to have their entire winter snow-allocation delivered in November and early December, Michael-No Hurricane-Fish has assured us that we can expect warm dry days in early January :-)

Please register for the conference soon, so that we can finalise the catering and other dull but very necessary arrangements.
Full details are still at:
http://www.dur.ac.uk/lt.team/blog/?p=971

Also remember if you have the Blackboard Content System, or are thinking about getting it, there is a Content System User's meeting the day before. Register your interest at:
http://www.dur.ac.uk/lt.team/blog/?page_id=1200
Mike Strauss will be there to listen to the view from the UK!

The early bird rate is about to run out, so what are you waiting for?

Hope to see you in January (pack your shorts)

Malcolm :-)

--
Dr Malcolm Murray

Learning Technologies Team Leader