From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Packwood
Sent: 01 December 2010 11:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bb 9 Testing Plan

Is anyone aware if blackboard themselves or any others have put together a comprehensive testing plan for Bb 9.1.

Were just about to begin testing and are having to start a plan from scratch due to changes in workflow from 8 to 9. Is anyone aware of anything out there that will help us get started! Rather than recreating the wheel!

Any help of this would be much appreciated