Dear Colleagues

Just to remind you that the ARA funded survey into the impact of capital
investment in archive services in the UK will be closing at midnight on
Sunday 5 December.  This important research has had a really good response
rate so if you would like to take part you still have time.  The survey is
open to any type of archive service that has experienced capital investment
of £5k or more since 1993.

To access the survey go to  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PBDKXNK

If you are having trouble accessing the survey it may be because of your
organisation’s IT security.  Let me know if you want to take part but can’t
and we can capture your information in a different way.

As always if you have any questions do contact me.

Warm regards

Elizabeth

Please note that I no longer use my Googlemail address. Please ensure that
you use [log in to unmask]  Thank you.

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan, M.Sc. RMARA

Director & Consultant Archivist

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan Associates Ltd