On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Michele Losse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

I would be interested to hear from those of you involved in Oral History Projects, and whether you have guidelines for transcripts.

not sure what you mean by "guidelines for transcripts" but you may find what you need in one of the following links

http://www.oralhistory.org/do-oral-history/principles-and-practices/

http://www.iohanet.org/index.html

http://bit.ly/eHh07b
--