In addition, to our normal closure periods over Christmas and New Year, Brunel University Archives and the British and Foreign School Society Archives will also be closed for stocktaking from Tuesday 4th January until Wednesday 2nd February.  During this period we will endeavour to deal with enquiries but it may take longer than usual to answer them.  There will also be very limited access for researchers.

We would be grateful if you would let potential researchers aware of the above if they are considering visiting us.

Kind regards

Mandy

Mandy Mordue
Head of Archives and Records Management
Brunel University
Uxbridge
Middlesex UB8 3PH

01895 265390/01784 436111

Please note that I work part-time (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).  If you have an urgent enquiry outside these days, please contact [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]