I am about to commission a film about preservation in the Record Office.  This film will be shown in the window of our new conservation studio and will explain what goes on in the room and how the archive building helps to preserve the Collection.  I am looking for some photographs of conservation treatments to include in the film showing the before and after (and if possible stages in between).  If anyone has any which they would be happy for me to use I would be most grateful to receive them.

Regards

Gary

Gary Tuson

County Archivist