Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 5th Experimental Archaeology Conference, Reading

Dear Inés,

If you are interested I could present on some work I have been undertaking in relation to the burnt down grubenhaus at West Stow. I have pictures but not much in the way of material as most of this has gone back to West Stow. The project concerns the taphonomy of plant remains from a recently burn down grubenhaus reconstruction at West Stow. It looks both at preservation and the sources of the material found in the samples

With best wishes

Gill Campbell