Dear All,

Datatech has the following requirement,

An excellent opportunity for a passionate modelling professional to join a leading service provider based on the M4 corridor.

Roles and Responsibilities

• Working with Segment and Product Marketing teams to define analysis projects and deliverables that address business requirements.
• Assess how work can be delivered, balancing available data and resources with customer requirements to provide clear proposals of actionable deliverables together with time estimates.
• Use Teradata SQL and SAS to build analysis datasets by querying large databases covering contracts, revenues, patterns, data usage and call centre interactions.
• Develop targeting information to allow profitable targeting of the customer base with specific offers and campaigns to drive revenue and retention.
• Use Teradata SQL, KXEN and/or SAS to build predictive models for churn risk and product upsell opportunities in order to target inbound and outbound campaigns.

The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a numerate discipline with excellent analytical skills

Experience

• Practical experience of using analytical tools to explore large and complex datasets and generate insightful analysis.
• Practical experience of building predictive models for use in marketing and sales environments.
• Ability to present analysis outputs.
• Understanding of marketing principles.
• Excellent MS Office (particularly Excel) skills.
• SQL proficiency highly desirable.
• SAS experience essential.

If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314660 or email her on [log in to unmask]

Alternatively you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us.  For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.

SIGNOFF allstat