And the Beauty of Diagrams features Florence Nightingale's Rose Diagram on Thursday 9 December at 8.30pm on BBC4.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wgqlq

All the best
Michelle

Michelle Shipworth
Researcher in Energy and Social Sciences
UCL ENERGY INSTITUTE
Central House
14 Upper Woburn Place
London WC1H 0NN
www.ucl.ac.uk/energy/
phone: +44 (0)20 3108 5991 (internal 55991)

On 6 Dec 2010, at 10:01, RSS Allstat Mailbox wrote:

> Previewed at the launch of the Royal Statistical Society's getstats
> statistical literacy campaign on 20.10.2010, 'The Joy of Stats' a
> fantastic new 1-hr film commissioned by the BBC and produced by Wingspan
> Productions (www.wingspanproductions.co.uk
> <http://www.wingspanproductions.co.uk/> ) goes out on air tomorrow - 7
> December - at 9 p.m. on BBC Four.
>

> Please view this short clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo>  and see
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wgq0l
> <http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wgq0l>  for further details on the
> programme contents.
>

> Please pass these details on to others, encouraging as many as possible
> to view the programme.  It is definitely worth seeing.
>

> Debra
>

> Debra Hurcomb
>
> Project Manager, getstats campaign
>

> Tel: 020 7614 3934/Fax: 020 7614 3905
>

> The Royal Statistical Society
>
> 12 Errol Street
>
> London, EC1Y 8LX
>

> www.getstats.org.uk <http://www.getstats.org.uk/>  - building a society
> in which our lives and choices are enriched by an understanding of
> statistics

> You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
>
> SIGNOFF allstat
>
> to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.

SIGNOFF allstat