PHASTAR is looking for a new team of senior statisticians, working for a
major international client, to be based in London.  We hope your skill set
will include:

ü  Depth & breadth of experience in clinical trials – approx 5 years

ü  Experience of project managing clinical trial reporting in SAS

ü  Strong understanding of statistical theory as applied to clinical trials

ü  Experience of writing analysis plans that meet regulatory agency
standards

ü  Able to manage statisticians & programmers in medical stats projects

ü  Very good communication skills – now there’s surprise

ü  Have ability to influence in multi-disciplinary projects

We also hope you are quick thinking, strategic in approach, can lead both
personally and professionally, comfortable working remotely, happy to work
in a London team of three, like the idea of occasional rather exotic 1 or 2
week trips to your clinical team(s), and are proud of what you have achieved
in your biostatistical career to date.  These unusual statistical project
management positions will start late Jan/early Feb 2011.

If you are potentially interested, contact me, Judith Burdon, for an
informative, confidential and memorable discussion.  I can present this
prospect formally to you by phone, day or evening, once we have made
contact.  Then have a serious think and get back in touch and we can take it
to next stage:  [log in to unmask] or call 0207 183 7062

SIGNOFF allstat