***************************************

*                                     *

*   Statistical Modelling Vacancies   *

*                                     *

***************************************

Just a reminder that the deadline for applications is the 7th January
2011.

ATASS Sports is a statistical research consultancy providing high
quality modelling and analysis for the sports industry.  We combine
expertise in statistical analysis and research with in-depth sports
knowledge, and dominate the sports modelling industry in the UK and
abroad.

We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our research and
analytical teams.  Successful applicants will work within new and
established multi-skilled teams to develop novel statistical models,
incorporating real-time information, in order to enhance understanding
of the complex relationships inherent in competitive sports.  As a
minimum, applicants should have a good first degree in statistics or a
similarly numerate subject, but a postgraduate qualification in
statistics would be an advantage.

We would expect applicants to have four or more of the following:

      * good first degree in a numerate subject with an interest in
statistics

      * post graduate qualification in statistics or a closely related
subject

      * experience in programming

      * ability to quickly learn and apply new statistical and
computational techniques

      * understanding of probability in relation to sporting outcomes

      * interest or involvement in a variety of sports

      * ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team

All posts are at our state-of-the-art office complex in Exeter Business
Park within easy access of the lively city centre and just minutes from
the National Parks and surfing beaches of Devon.

If you like the sound of this, then further information can be found on
our website - http:/www.atassltd.co.uk - or by contacting Richard Hill
on (01392) 440 408 or [log in to unmask]  Applications should be
emailed to [log in to unmask] to arrive no later than 4pm on 7th
January.

ATASS encourages applications from all suitably qualified individuals.

SIGNOFF allstat