Dear All,

I am currently recruiting for a Manager of Database Configuration, for a niche CRO based in the South East of England.

In this role you will manage, co-ordinate, oversee and deliver all Database Configuration related activities for your team (including, but not limited to, Cognos framework and Python database applications).

You will also act as a consultant on the requirements for specific sponsors and work effectively with my client's partners globally to ensure high quality and timely delivery of clinical trial databases.

Moreover you will be expected to create screens, visit schedules according to annotated CRF and database specifications (for all types of database; Paper / eDC / Hybrid), as well as program and test validation checks (in Python) according to Data Management Plan (DMP) specifications.

In return this role is offering a great salary and career development.

If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV to Hannah Edmonds using [log in to unmask] or contact me via +44 (0) 1273 727 430 for a confidential discussion.

SIGNOFF allstat