Dear Allstat,

My client is searching for a Head of Pharmacometrics to join their team based in Germany.  Within this Director level role you will drive Modeling and Simulation strategies for projects with responsibility and accountability for delivering input and clinical trial submissions as well as provide expertise in regulatory reports and defences.  This is a newly created position and reflects the increasing importance of modeling and simulation in the generation of high quality clinical data packages.

Location: Germany
Salary:  Circa €125,000 + relocation and car allowance benefits

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Contribute to the development and application of model based drug development strategies across projects in order to optimize prospective studies
- Perform or supervise clinical trial simulations, initially focusing on phase 2a and 2b studies, but gradually ensuring all studies on the critical path are simulated prior to the execution
- Provide feedback to relevant project teams and management meetings with formal presentations, written reports and verbal input as required
- Lead the Modeling & Simulation group
- Identify gaps in knowledge, experience and skills within the department and recruit staff to fill these gaps
- Manage personnel development and provision of coaching, manage people and their career options and identify training requirements and plan employee training

BACKGROUND REQUIRED:

- University degree and PhD in Modeling, Mathematics and or Life Sciences with a focus on Modeling and Simulation
- Strong academic career and/or post-doc in Modeling and Simulation would be advantageous
- Fluent English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical modeling and simulation with an in depth knowledge of exposure-response modeling
- Experience of paion PK/PD modeling would be advantageous
- Fluency in NONMEM, S+
- Strong team player with clear insight into the need for project work and involvement of colleagues

Invitations are invited from EU nationalities only as sponsorship cannot be given for this position.

If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact Tim Barratt at Key People on:

[log in to unmask]  or by telephone on +44(0)1727 817 626

You can see our other vacancies at www.keypeople.co.uk

Tim Barratt
Recruitment Resourcer
Key People Ltd
Catherine House, Adelaide St, St Albans, Herts, AL3 5BA
Direct Tel: 01727 817 626 / Office: 01727 811634 / Fax: 01727 844838
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] / Web Page: http://www.keypeople.co.uk/
Refer a friend and get paid

At Key People many of the people we place have been referred to us by their friends and colleagues. If you refer someone to our division and we are able to help them secure employment, then after successful completion of the probation period, we will reward your efforts with a 'thank you’ for up to £250 (or currency equivalent).

SIGNOFF allstat