Hi Dave,

Strange world it is. I suppose you didn't read to the end where this disclosure is included which may have some bearing on it.

COPYRIGHT CERTIFICATION

I am not breeching or infringing on any copyrights, either I have produced the material and own the copyright, or I have full resell rights, or the material is in the public domain with no copyright because it was not registered or renewed...and as such I am in full accordance with Ebays policy. If you faithfully believe you are the rights holder of any of my Occult programmes, please provide extensive legal documentation showing your ownership. Any lawsuit for copyright infringement needs to be brought about by the real parties in interest (the actual copyright holder or assignee), not somebody else on their behalf. Without a federally registered copyright (which automatically would carry a presumption of validity), the burden of proof is on the person bringing the lawsuit to prove that they own a valid copyright for the work....And then with discussion with Ebay I will withdraw any item in question. The contents of these DVD's are offered for informative and educational use.

From: kaostar <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 2 December, 2010 8:41:21 PM
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] massive copyright theft

Hi All, this has been drawn to my attention, an ebay sale of pdfs etc of books, many of them by yourselves, or people you publish, or by people you know- please complain to ebay and we can hopefully get this taken down- and please forward to others, thanks

Dave

 The ebay item is here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370462019062&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT