Aloha,

On 12/20/2010 1:33 AM, Caroline Tully wrote:

Check out the video of David Griffin “Golden Dawn Magus”… have you ever seen so much *gold*???

I liked the golden plaques laid out on the Tree of Life.

Vis vis recent posts talking about fashion by and for Pagans,
the video has me re-thinking my stance on ancient Egyptian
styles for modern adherents.

Plus, the link took be to a blog post about feuds among
GD orders. Interesting...

One little scene of a golden ring did disturb me in a fashion
that I did not anticipate. The glyph on the ring--quarter cross
in a circle, arms of the cross extending slightly beyond the diameter--
was also used by the Zodiac serial killer. <tiny shudder>

Musing The Golden Dawn Couldn't Very Well Use Lead, Could It? Rose,

Pitch