Hi all,

Not sure if these are roundly familiar or not, but I noticed this on
boingboing: A collection of local dialogues and regional voices from
the past, recorded by George Ewart Evans.

This one was highlighted in particular: "interview with unidentified
borstal inmate used in preparing the book 'Horse power and magic'
(London, 1979).". No mention of anything magicesque in the interview,
but I'm wondering what else might be in the collection, based on its

"250 recordings of interviews and songs made by oral history pioneer
George Ewart Evans between 1956 and 1977, many in Suffolk, with a
smaller number in Wales, Ireland and Scotland. The recordings document
rural life and agricultural work in the late nineteenth and early
twentieth century, folk beliefs about animals, medicine and
witchcraft, folk and popular songs"

http://sounds.bl.uk/View.aspx?item=021M-T3091WXXXXXX-0200V0.xml

Thanks

Ben