I am planning to organise a one or two day seminar on some
methodological and philosophical issues around trade-offs in health and
health care. For instance, to what extent should cost-effectiveness
thresholds be relaxed for expensive drugs that give marginal benefit? To
what extent can/should length of life really be traded off with quality
of health? Those sorts of things.

If you have ideas for the content of the seminar, and/or if you would be
interested in presenting a paper (or you know someone who is
interested), could you let me know. I have a budget to pay transport and
accommodation costs for speakers.

Best,

Adam

Adam Oliver, LSE