Dear List,

I think this is a quite simple question, but I can't figure it out.
I have run some first level analysis of fMRI data using some components of MELODIC as confound EVs (I e-mailed the List about this some weeks ago).
Now, I would like to know if these confound EVs of each subject are carried forward to the higher level analysis when I want to calculate, say, the mean activation. I use the option "Inputs are lower-level FEAT directories".

What is more important to me is if this 'confound EVs' information is gathered in the "filtered_func_data.nii" file in the higher level analysis, since I use this file to run randomise.

I guess the real question is if the information from the confound EVs is included in randomise when I use this filtered_func_data file. Please note that these confound EVs belong to the first level, so (I think) I cannot use the -x option in randomise.

Thanks a lot,

Javier