This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello,

We have a mystery object I was hoping someone could identify. We think its kitchen related assuming it hasn't been moved over the years it would have been associated with a large house.

Thanks,

Niamh

Niamh Conlon,
Museum Curator
Museum Stores & Workshop,
7-11 Abbotsinch Road,
Grangemouth
FK3 9UX
Mobile: 07793721585

www.falkirk.gov.uk/callendarhouse<http://www.falkirk.gov.uk/callendarhouse>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are the senders own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Falkirk Council.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST