Hi all,

A couple of weeks back someone requested literature on differentiating
caprines and roe deer, and Haskel Greenfield suggested four papers from
the Belgrade vet faculty back in the '70s. I didn't manage to find them
before leaving Belgrade myself, but Sonja Vukovic has since tracked down
the journal and kindly sent some digital photos in PDF format. I've now
put these up on zoobook in a folder entitled 'rare literature'. The
files are quite big, but I could also email them to people where that's
more convenient.

I should warn though that the pictures aren't great and the text is in
Serbian, so they'll be of limited use to most.

Best,
David