Hi

Now is a good time to visit www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking and learn more about Statistical Thinking.

Statistical Thinking recognises and appreciates the needs of non-statisticians working in (and allied to) health. All the short courses in the programme are precisely targeted so that delegates become effective users and/or consumers of statistics – without the expectation of becoming a statistician.

We’re announcing our winter programme, running throughout February and March. Courses cover Introduction to Biostatistics, Modelling, Multilevel Modelling, Sample Size and Implementation of Biostatistics using SPSS/STATA/R.  For further details, including registration, visit Statistical Thinking now.

Please feel free to contact us

And

Andrew Blance

Statistical Thinking/Lecturer in Biostatistics

8.001 Worsley Building

University of Leeds

Leeds, LS2 9JT

Tel: +44 113 3436939

Web: www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _____ ____ ___ __ _ To send a message to this list - email [log in to unmask] To leave: [log in to unmask], leave vision To join: [log in to unmask], join vision Firstname Lastname To contact the list adminstrator, email [log in to unmask] _ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _____ ____ ___ __ _