dear tony and dear graduates,

power is a very important issue in life and I would like you to answer this question.

everybody for him- or herself.

all my very best for the next steps you'll take

salvatore raimo

Power

To some power is guns
To some power is knifes
To some power is the ability to read, and write.
To some power is control
To some power is a fist
To some like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. power was words.
To some power is like a trapped animal trying to get out of a cage.
To some power is love
To some power is art
To some power is money
To me power is knowledge