Some clarification about the Events Calendar I set up yesterday:

1)      If you want to add the ESTS calendar to your Google Calendar, you only need to do the following:

a.       Go to Settings

b.      Click Calendars tab

c.       Click Browse Interesting Calendars (link bottom right)

d.      Add by URL (in Tools on right)

e.      Copy and Paste the following ICal link in the box: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g4l5vefppupgs3is8tpfol0tk4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

NB if you click the link, it’ll prompt you to add the calendar to your Microsoft Outlook (if that is what you use).

2)      If you want to have access to the ESTS Calendar to add events directly, then I need to set you up with your Gmail account.

Wim