Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alessandra Forti said:
> > I have heard arguments that ATLAS don't use CREAM so a site
> with CREAM working but LCG-CE not should not be marked as available.
>
> this is not true anymore.

Anyway I don't think the criterion can be VO-specific or it may be
contradictory - e.g. Alice now only use CREAM (AFAIR) so they would want
the opposite ... IMO the question should be "is it possible to submit
jobs?", for which CREAM, the LCG CE and indeed the ARC CE are all viable
means.

Stephen