Catalin Condurache wrote:
> Hi all,

  Hi Catalin,

  This is a direct reply. The problems we see is that we are able to
speak to the LFC via the lcg-util python API (we do lcg-lg and it
succeeds) UNTIL a problematic call to lcg_cr3 fails with the LFC. After
that no call using the APIs are possible (including the lcg_lg) and the
message is System error.

  Thus I would like to know precisely the error logs on the LFC when I
preform the chain of actions:

  lcg_lg (OK)
  lcg_cr3 (OK, ret=1, but no register with the LFC)
  lcg_lg  (total beak-down)

I definitely used a valid proxy.

Is the a chance to perform a check in-real-time ?

              cheers JM
--

NEW NEW Real Time Monitor website at http://rtm.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk NEW NEW