Learn how to create your own podcast...
===============================

Producing a podcast is easier than you may think, don't believe us? Then come along to our workshop 'Podcasting: A Practical Guide' and we will show you tips and tricks to help you effectively plan, produce and publish your own podcast.

During the workshop you will Plan, Script, Record and Publish YOUR OWN podcast!
Running in London on 16th November
Book today:http://www.netskills.ac.uk/content/products/workshops/event/premier-nov10-podcast-r1/index.html

Use digital technologies to enhance learning...

'Digital Storytelling' is the new buzzword for using web technologies and digital media to construct meaning around experiences in a way that can be communicated to others.  Aimed at anyone who is involved in designing learning activities for others (any level, any subject) this workshop will demonstrate, discuss and develop your skills in using different approaches to teaching and learning through Digital Storytelling.

Join us in London, on 17th November to explore and examine the pedagogical uses of storytelling and CREATE YOUR OWN digital story using a range of web tools
http://www.netskills.ac.uk/content/products/workshops/event/premier-nov10-story-r1/index.html