Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know which .sfp file is being used to display the data from Neuroscan 64 channel eeg system?

Thanks
- M

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Vladimir Litvak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Muhammad,

You can find SPM's default channel locations in ASCII files with *.sfp
extension located in EEGtemplates subdirectory of SPM. I'm not sure
what locs format is but my guess is that if it is cartesian then it
should be quite similar to .sfp . However, it can also be something in
polar coordinates and then there is no simple way in SPM to convert to
that, but there is in EEGLAB.

Best,

Vladimir