Dear All,

Here I have a question regarding the y values after plotting various contrasts in a second level analysis. If using plot -> contrast of parameter estimates and 90% C.I. and then selecting y values in Matlab, I get the adjusted, but not fitted data. If using fitted responses -> adjusted -> plot against an user specified ordinate and then selecting y values, I get the fitted and adjusted data. Is this correct? If not, what is the meaning of the two kind of y values (which are quite different!)?
If wanting to correlate extracted data with behavioural parameters, which of the two 'y' are better to use?
Thank you in advance for feedback,

Eugenia

Dr. Eugenia Radulescu,

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Sackler Centre for Consciousness Science,

Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK