From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of kalina michalska
Sent: 03 November 2010 14:55
To: Ahmed Mohamed
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] NEXT SPM course

Hi Ahmed,

I took an SPM8 course through Neurometrika at MGH/Harvard, which I found very helpful, much of it is hands-on with example data sets- they have courses at all levels and also offer them in different cities (the next one is in Chicago this upcoming weekend). You can go to their webpage here: http://neurometrika.org/Courses.

The person to contact is Tom Zeffiro: [log in to unmask]

Best,

Kalina

Kalina J. Michalska, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral scholar