Hello,
I have a question concerning Z-values in SPM. I'm a graduate student and currently working on an ALE-meta-analyis. I work with a program that I did not write myself,  - and within this program Z-values become calculated by the following command:

Z(x(i),y(i)) = spm_invNcdf(1-p(x(i),y(i)),0,1);

I guess, this means that p-values become transformed to Z-values - these values in SPM do not refer to the standard normal distribution, do they? Can anybody tell me, what Z-values that SPM outputs mean?

Would be great, if someone can help me -thanks a lot already now for your time!
Johanna

Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02