Dear Christian,

In the second figure I attached, the normalised T1 is included.

I observed that not all brain surface appears to be surrounded by grey matter. I was thinking of a partial volume effect first , but when you look at the corresponding white matter, you see that it seems to "fill" the dark spots in the grey matter segment (first figure).

Thanks for any remedy,

Franz