Hello all,

I am doing eye-blink correction through Berg algorithm. I have a couple of questions in this regard:

1. Once the data has been run through the Berg algorithm, is the output data corrected for the eye-blinks, or is there anything that needs to be done?
2. While running the Berg algorithm, a prompt comes up asking "Which Head Model?" for the MEEG/MRI coregistration. Which script is this prompt coming from?
3. How does the Berg algorithm affect the spectral information in the data? Is it OK to do TF-decomposition and then stat analysis on this data?

Thanks
- Muhammad