ind = D.pickconditions('conditionlabel');

should give you indices of trials for a particular condition that have
not been rejected

ind = setdiff(D.meegchannels, D.badchannels);

should give you indices of channels that have not been rejected

You can also use Other/'Remove bad trials' to physically remove the
rejected trials from the dataset.

Best,

Vladimir

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Martin Jensen Dietz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Vladimir,
>
> I thought loading the artefact-rejected object would index only good channels and trials even though the data set has not been altered. Is there a sensible way of indexing good/bad trials that is available from the command line ?
>
> Best,
> Martin
>

> On Nov 12, 2010, at 5:31 PM, Vladimir Litvak wrote:
>
>> What code did you use to plot? Note that the artefact rejection
>> function does not remove trials from the dataset it just marks them as
>> bad. The same goes for channels. So if you haven't made sure that you
>> are plotting data that hasn't been rejected that might explain what
>> you are seeing.
>>
>> Vladimir
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Martin Jensen Dietz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>> Hi Vladimir,
>>>
>>> For 32 channels that have been highpass filtered, lowpass filtered, epoched and artefact rejected with the following parameters
>>>
>>> S = [];
>>> S.D = fullfile(pth, D.fname);
>>> S.badchanthresh = 0.2;
>>> S.methods.channels = {'all'};
>>> S.methods.fun = 'threshchan';
>>> S.methods.settings.threshold = 80; % threshold in microvolts