Hello,

I am reposting my problem because I did not hear from anyone and I am really tock, please someone help me , if you can!!!
I have a problem determining the high pass filter for my data. I would greatly appretiate it if anyone could help me.

My paradigms are as the following:
enventrelated fMRI
ISI: 4325ms - 8375
4 types of stimuli in each run
the biggest interval between 2 stimuli of the same type: 305s

does it mean that I should ave a highfilter with the cut-off period of 610s? if not, what wold be the best?
many thanks in advance,
Ladan

Ladan Ghazisaidi
Étudiante au Doctorat en Sciences Biomédicales
Université de Montréal,
Centre de recherche Institut universitaire de gériatrie de Montréal
4545 Ch. Queen Mary Montréal, Québec H3W 1W5
tél. 514 340-3540 poste 4700
e-mail: [log in to unmask]