I have searched the archives without success.

I am using spm8 and I converted Phillips version 4.2 par/rec files into hdr/img files using r2agui.  Images were acquired head first supine, anterior-posterior.  My problem occurs at the Coreg: Estimate stage.

The Graphics window shows functional SAG image switched left to right and functional transverse image switched anterior to posterior.  It further shows anatomical SAG in the top left position on the window switched left to right.

The anatomical SAG image that is in the bottom frame is switched upside down and the anatomical transverse image is sideways also.

r2agui imports the correct parameters from the par file but doesn't convert the images with proper alignment, which is apparent when I view the images after conversion.  Do I need to input different r2agui arguments and change the r2agui default.m file?

If so how should it be changed.  Any help will be thoroughly appreciated.