Dear DCMers,

I played a little bit around with DCM10, and found considerable difference
compared to earlier versions of DCM when estimating an identical 6 regions motor
network model. For example, connections which were strongly negative in the "old
DCM" version (DCM.Ep) were strongly positive in DCM10 (1-state, bilinear, no
stochastic). If I run more complex models in DCM10, it takes 6 (!) times longer
than in earlier SPM8 versions...Coupling estimates in DCM10 are sometimes
unusually big (close to 1.0). Is there any way to compare "old DCMs" with "new
DCMs" to get a feeling of what has changed (and more importantly: what is
correct)?

Best regards,

Christian
Dr. med. Christian Grefkes

Zentrum für Neurologie und Psychiatrie
Universität zu Köln
Kerpener Straße 62, 50924 Köln
phone: +49-221-4726-310
fax: +49-221-478-7005
http://neurologie-psychiatrie.uk-koeln.de/

Max Planck Institute for Neurological Research
Research Group Leader
Neuromodulation & Neurorehabilitation
Gleueler Str. 50, 50931 Köln
phone: +49-221-4726-310