Thanks much, John.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: John Ashburner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 11:15 AM
To: Xu, Ben (NIH/NINDS) [E]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] EPI run with different number of slices

Once the images have been spatially normalised, the extra slices
should not make so much difference.  The thing to watch out for is
that the TR of these subjects may be different.  This can be modelled
though, so as long as you are not comparing one group with another,
there should not (I hope) be any real problems.

Best regards,
-John