From: "Gena Radulescu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 20:13
Subject: [SPM] y values
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

Here I have a question regarding the y values after plotting various
contrasts in a second level analysis. If using plot -> contrast of parameter
estimates and 90% C.I. and then selecting y values in Matlab, I get the
adjusted, but not fitted data. If using fitted responses -> adjusted -> plot
against an user specified ordinate and then selecting y values, I get the
fitted and adjusted data. Is this correct? If not, what is the meaning of
the two kind of y values (which are quite different!)?
If wanting to correlate extracted data with behavioural parameters, which of
the two 'y' are better to use?
Thank you in advance for feedback,

Eugenia

*Dr. Eugenia Radulescu,*

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Sackler Centre for Consciousness Science,

Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK