  Hello,
I posted this a week ago and havn't gotten a reply.  I would appreciate
very much any help anyone could give me.

I have a question about SNR differences within a single network, which,
to my knowledge, hasn't been addressed on the listserv or in any
publications.  In the network I am considering, the regions are
considerably different in size.  As a result, the number of active
voxels to extract activation from differs significantly across regions
and this will introduce variability in SNR for the different
timeseries.  Will this have a detrimental effect on DCM estimation?
Thank you,
Ian