Your comparing the values against 0. Since all your values are likely to be
significantly different than 0, you will have very high F-values.

If your question is where are the groups different, use: [1 -1 0; 0 1 -1]

The two-sample test is still one-sided for a t-test but tests for
differences between groups or average effect of group or where either group
differs from 0 depending on the contrast.

T-test:
H0: group1=group2 --> [1 0 0]*B=[0 1 0]*B --> [1 -1 0]*B=0
HA: group1>group2

F-test:
same as above, except that HA is group1~=group2

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464