Hi Adrian,

You may want to compute the F-test below which will tells you whether at
least one of your condition differ from all other included in your model. It
is a standard 2nd level F-test contrast for 1way within subjects ANOVAs.

ncond = 4; nsubj = 11;

F = eye(ncond)*(ncond-1)/ncond + (ones(ncond)-eye(ncond))*-1/ncond;
F = [zeros(ncond , nsubj) F];

It assumes as in your case that the factor *subject *in your ANOVA precedes
the factor *condition*.

The first expression calculates the following matrix :

* 0.75*  -0.25   -0.25   -0.25
-0.25  * 0.75*   -0.25   -0.25
-0.25  -0.25    *0.75*   -0.25
-0.25  -0.25   -0.25    *0.75*

Best wishes

Swann

--
Swann Pichon, PhD
 Laboratory for Behavioral Neurology and Imaging of Cognition