I know it's a long way ahead now but the Network is targetting the Stockholm conference of IFSW, IASSW and ICSW as the key event in 2012 for raising the profile of health inequalities. We have approached the organisers to offer help and support and they have said they will consider how to take our offer up. You can go to the conference website at www.swsd-stockholm-2012.org and start to work out how to get there!
Paul

Professor Paul Bywaters
Emeritus Professor of Social Work
Coventry University

New from The Policy Press:
SOCIAL WORK AND GLOBAL HEALTH INEQUALITIES
Practice and policy developments
Edited by Paul Bywaters, Eileen McLeod and Lindsey Napier
For further details visit
http://www.policypress.co.uk

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.