Hi,
We have just started a BIG Lottery funded research project on disabled children and young people's participation in  decision-making concerning services. This is a collaborative project  between NCB Research Centre, ALLFIE, Council for Disabled Children and The Children’s Society’s Research Unit.

We are currently undertaking a full academic literature search and have recently put out a call for evidence of grey literature. I have attached the call for evidence; this also gives further details on the research. I wondered whether I could call upon your support to circulate this to any relevant people you might know.

We would also welcome your support in identifying any current, ongoing research in this area, and also highlight any research you may have undertaken whereby participation was not  the central theme but it was a sub theme.

The project team are grateful for any support you can give. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further clarification. Further information about the research is available on the project website  http://www.ncb.org.uk/cdc/other_work/participation_research.aspx

Sorry for any cross-posting.
With thanks
Anita
<<Callforevidence[1].pdf>>
Dr Anita Franklin | Senior Researcher, Research Team
The Children's Society | 2nd Floor | Atlas House |
31 King Street | Leeds | LS1 2HL
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0113 246 5131
Fax: 0113 243 6268
www.childrenssociety.org.uk/research

Visit our website at http://www.childrenssociety.org.uk

If you have received this email in error and are not the intended recipient please notify the Email
Administrator, using the email address: [log in to unmask] Please note that access
to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised, and we would appreciate
you respecting our privacy. Any disclosure,copying or distribution of a message by an unintended
recipient may be unlawful.

This email is from the Church of England Children's Society
Company No. 40004-C England
Charity Registration No. 221124
Registered Office: Edward Rudolf House, Margery Street, London WC1X 0JL
VAT Registration No. 626649317
Subsidiary Companies:
The Children's Society (Services) Ltd Company No. 4545124, The Children's Society (Trading)
Ltd Company No. 885496