Additional details can also be found on the BUFVC database at:
http://bufvc.ac.uk/shakespeare/index.php/title/AV72687

****

Sergio Angelini
Information and Publications Executive

British Universities Film & Video Council
77 Wells Street
London
W1T 3QJ

tel: 020 7393 1506
fax: 020 7393 1555

http://bufvc.ac.uk
moving image and sound, knowledge and access
--
This e-mail (including attachments) and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it from your system. Unless you are the intended recipient, you should not copy this e-mail for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

The British Universities Film & Video Council (BUFVC) is a limited company registered in England under company number 955348, registered as a charity No. 313582, whose registered office is at 77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ

Sergio