Thanks so all who answered, and answered so quickly. I am in the process of resurrecting my old Shakespeare Cinema Marketing Images web-site, and AYL 1936 is the first that is more or less ready to go now that I have the fact this this one sheet is Swedish. I am not happy with the program because of the way it treats thumbnails, and may scuttle it for another unless that proves to be too much work. You may find the 1936 AYL page here: http://michaelpjensen.com/home_page/as_you_like_it_1935

I'll be grateful for corrections, fuller citations (see the captions when you enlarge), and any additional images that you may have.

all the best,
Mike Jensen

author site:
www.michaelpjensen.com