And that rubber duck theme is picked up in the Almereyda Hamlet!  It's one of the remembrances Ophelia tries to return to Hamlet; she takes it back again, and it appears near her when her drowned body is discovered.

There are some images of both rubber ducks here:

http://bardfilm.blogspot.com/2010/10/hamlet-liikemaailmassa.html

kj