I wrote a paper for a Shakespeare film seminar at the annual Shakespeare Association of America conference several years ago. It was about Adrian Noble's film A Midsummer Night's Dream (1996). I created a list of all the magic shown in the movie so I could discuss which magical bits are in the play and which were added by Noble. I doubt that this inventory of magic will have the same interest as the 1935 MND page, but anyone is welcome to use it who finds it helpful. It may be found here: http://michaelpjensen.com/home_page/midsummer_nights_dream_1996

all the best,
Mike Jensen

author site:
www.michaelpjensen.com