*sorry for cross posting*

Supporting academic integrity: approaches and resources for higher education

Dear Colleagues

The Academy JISC Academic Integrity Service has produced the publication Supporting academic integrity: approaches and resources for higher education, which will be of particular interest to lecturers, educational developers, student services managers or academic conduct officers who would like a better feel for the current issues relating to student plagiarism and associated concerns.

This guide is designed to provide ‘a bird’s-eye view’: to pull together key institutional approaches and resources that have been developed since 2000. It provides a valuable up-to-date selection of these, encouraging the sharing of best practice in the area of academic integrity.

The publication is available at: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/ourwork/academicintegrity/Supporting_academic_integrity_approaches_and_resources_for_HE

Best Wishes

The Assessment Team

The Higher Education Academy

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131